Hotels Food and Beverage – Room Service
Develop knowledge and skills related to delivery of room service in a hotel and the role room service plays in your guest’s experience.
Outlining the key functions, activities and objectives of food and beverage room service, this course supports your teams’ deeper learning of this area of service in a hotel setting.
You will be able to...
- List the key activities related to room service
- Explain the key objectives of delivering room service
- Explain the key skills and attributes needed to deliver room service
- Understand basic key tasks in the delivery of room service
- Be confident approaching key technologies used in the preparation and delivery of room service
Duration: 20 minutes
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: At the end of the course users will be tested through an assessment consisting of 5 questions. They must answer 80% of the questions correctly to pass and receive a certificate.
Endorsement: Institute of hospitality
Want to find out more about our Hotel Collection?
If you’d like to find out more about our Hotel Collection or our learning & development tools get in touch today.