Hotels Food and Beverage – Kitchen
Learn about the skills, tasks, and activities of the kitchen in supporting the food and beverage operations of a hotel.
Delivering a foundation level of learning, this course addresses the key functions, objectives, and activities of the kitchen in a hotel setting.
You will be able to...
- List the key activities related to the hotel kitchen
- Explain the key objectives of the hotel kitchen
- Explain the key skills and attributes needed to work in the hotel kitchen
- Understand basic key tasks in the hotel kitchen
- Be confident approaching key technologies used in the running of the hotel kitchen
Duration: 20 minutes
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: At the end of the course users will be tested through an assessment consisting of 5 questions. They must answer 80% of the questions correctly to pass and receive a certificate.
Endorsement: Institute of hospitality
Want to find out more about our Hotel Collection?
If you’d like to find out more about our Hotel Collection or our learning & development tools get in touch today.