Hotels Food and Beverage –Restaurant
The hotel restaurant will be held to the same high standards as any other restaurant, so it’s important that your teams develop the knowledge and skills needed to understand the function and responsibilities of the hotel restaurant.
This course supports learners in the development of the key skills and attributes needed to work in the hotel restaurant.
You will be able to...
- List the key activities related to the hotel restaurant
- Explain the key objectives of the restaurant
- Explain the key skills and attributes needed to work in the restaurant
- Understand basic key tasks in the restaurant
- Be confident approaching key technologies used in the running of the restaurant
Duration: 20 minutes
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: At the end of the course users will be tested through an assessment consisting of 5 questions. They must answer 80% of the questions correctly to pass and receive a certificate.
Endorsement: Institute of hospitality
Want to find out more about our Hotel Collection?
If you’d like to find out more about our Hotel Collection or our learning & development tools get in touch today.