Hotels Food and Beverage – Bar and Lounge
The hotel bar plays an important role in delivering an exceptional guest experience. Guide your teams through the knowledge that is needed in the hotel bar and lounge.
Supporting the understanding of the key tasks, responsibilities and activities related to the hotel bar and lounge, this course will help learners develop their skills related to the hotel bar and lounge
You will be able to...
- List the key activities related to the bar and lounge
- Explain the key objectives of the bar and lounge
- Explain the key skills and attributes needed to work in the bar and lounge
- Understand basic key tasks in the bar and lounge
- Be confident approaching key technologies used in the running of the bar and lounge
Duration: 20 minutes
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: At the end of the course users will be tested through an assessment consisting of 5 questions. They must answer 80% of the questions correctly to pass and receive a certificate.
Endorsement: Institute of hospitality
Want to find out more about our Hotel Collection?
If you’d like to find out more about our Hotel Collection or our learning & development tools get in touch today.