Events and Banqueting
The Events and Banqueting department of a hotel has perhaps the most diverse offering of the entire business. Covering a broad range of aspects essential in hospitality, your teams are the at the forefront of delivering a seamless guest experience that meets the unique demands of the event in question.
This course will help learners in their understanding of the role of events, the key tasks, and considerations in running successful events and how to ensure a positive experience for event guests.
This online course is perfect for team members who are looking to expand their knowledge and understanding of executing events in a hotel setting.
You will be able to...
- List the key activities of events and banqueting
- Explain the key objectives of events and banqueting
- Explain the key skills and attributes to work in events and banqueting
- Complete basic key tasks in events and banqueting
- Be confident approaching key technologies used in events and banqueting
Duration: 30 minutes
Valid: Up to 1 year after purchase.
Assessment: At the end of the course users will be tested through an assessment consisting of 5 questions. They must answer 80% of the questions correctly to pass and receive a certificate.
Endorsement: Institute of hospitality
Want to find out more about our Hotel Collection?
If you’d like to find out more about our Hotel Collection or our learning & development tools get in touch today.